Please follow the steps below:
- To take off any manufacturing residues, you can use clay (like Fuller’s Earth) to make a paste and rub it on the metal. Rinse with water and dry with a cloth. You can also use a mild castile soap. NEVER use any abrasive or industrial chemical or alcohol on the Kansa metal.
- If you are a professional therapist and feel the need to sterilize, particularly between clients, use a few drops of tea tree oil and rub it on the metal with a cloth. But again, NO industrial disinfectant.
- Rinse in cold water and dry.
- It’s good practice to clean your wand after every use as a buildup of skin oils and product can accumulate. If you are only using it on yourself, disinfecting is probably unnecessary.
- Periodically, perhaps once a week, take your Kansa Wand and rub it in the grass or greenery outside to revitalize it with that earth green energy.